Thanks to all those who attended our second Oracle Middleware Forum in Canberra, hopefully you all got something out of it. As always for those of you who were unable to make it, we’ve uploaded the presentations and provided any code resources below. Hopefully you can all join us next month (the 20th of August) where we will be covering:
- Introduction to SOA 12c
- Continuous Integration Fundamentals: Version Control
- Management, monitoring and debugging using Enterprise Manager 12c
Also, if you have any feedback about the event or suggestions for future topics please let us know. Also If you are in the Canberra area and would like to have a more in-depth discussion on any of the topics discussed at the forum (or you have any middleware-related questions) please reach out to Damien or myself. If you aren’t in Canberra and would like more information either post in the comments or ask your local Oracle Middleware representative.
WebLogic Performance Monitoring
In-memory data grids using Coherence
Continuous Integration fundamentals: Maven
- Oracle Maven Integration Documentation
- The Red Stack blog is a great resource for all things Oracle and Maven (among other things).
- The code for Demo 2: Install WebLogic with Maven is available at https://github.com/Joelith/Maven-Install-WLS